Important Features Of This Book :
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy has been widely acclaimed for the relevance of its clinical correlations. As in previous editions, the eight edition places clinical emphasis on anatomy that is important in physical diagnosis for primary care, interpretations of diagnostic imaging, and understanding the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery
- Special attentions has been directed toward assisting students in learning the anatomy they will need to know in the 21st century.
- Extensive Art program
- Clinical Blue Boxes
- The Bottom Line Summaries?
- Anatomy described in a practical ,functional context?
- Surface Anatomy and medical imaging?
- Videos ,case studies ,And board review style questions?
- Terminology & Retained and improved features?
- Commitment to Educating Students &? Abbreviations?